Thursday, July 30, 2009

MYOB DUDE!!

oh my God, please, PLEASE, mind your own business you freak!!

Sumpah ini Jakarta uda kebanyakan pengangguran banget sampe mereka beneran gada kerjaan dan mind my own business which I dont include them on my own business.
Oh c'mon can't you read it?
MY OWN BUSINESS.
Oh my God, they don't have a work and they can't read??

Sumpah gw paling ga suka sama orang yang masiiiiiih aja suka komen status yang nga penting to the max.
I don't even care about what you said you know?!
I mean, hell I don't even know you, who the hell are you say those cruel things to me? Who the hell are you commented on my status? Where's your head whan you commented on it? Can you please just make something clever than those stupid idiotic words like "bikin tato teletubies lagi mangap aja kan lucu xixixi" oh my God! Where's your passion dude? Which part of damned teletubbies that so funny till I should make them as my tattoo? Make it on you own man!

Emang gw salah ya nulis di status gw "still wanna have some tattoos"?
Dan gw paling ga suka di todong pertanyaan kaya "mau bikin gambar apa? Kucing?"
Hell! TERSERAH GW LAH KULIT JUGA GW PUNYA DUIT JUGA BUKAN PUNYA LO!

Please dude mind your own business.
I do not really need you for my own business.

0 comments: